A key indicator that a smartphone brand can confidently say it has finally arrived and established itself as an important player in the smartphone arena is the introduction of a flagship device.
realme Philippines just launched its anticipated first flagship smartphone the realme X3 SuperZoom, which is described as a “star-shooter” because of its camera capabilities such as having a 64 MP quad-camera setup with telephoto lens that lets users shoot the night sky or extremely far objects.
The availability of the flagship star-shooter was announced today in a short film live streamed at realme Philippines Facebook page and YouTube channel.
The engaging and entertaining short film that also uniquely became the launching event of the realme X3 SuperZoom was starred in personally by the realme Philippines team, and local influencers like athlete Japoy Lazardo, and streamers AkosiDogie, Chixxmiss and Suzzysaur.
With the live streamed launch, realme Philippines also announced the availability of the realme watch, the latest addition to its AIoT line.
The realme X3 SuperZoom is the only smartphone in its price point to tout a 120Hz ultra-smooth display, which is twice the speed of the standard 60Hz smartphone displays and is comparable to the display of premium TVs.
The realme X3 SuperZoom is also the first in the sub-25k price segment to have a 64MP quad-camera setup with a 5x periscope telephoto lens. The device’s hallmark feature, however, is its Starry Mode, which allows users to take a clear snap of the night sky.
“We at realme Philippines unceasingly continue to aim high – not just for our growth but also for the type of experience we give our users. Bringing real smartphone value for Filipinos has always been our battle cry and we are glad to offer that now in the flagship segment. The realme X3 SuperZoom and the realme Watch are reliable tools that young photographers, aspiring gamers, students and corporate dreamers must have as they continue to aim for the stars despite challenging times,” shares realme Philippines VP for Marketing Austine Huang.
As a flagship device, the realme X3 SuperZoom features the following:
- Starry Night Mode and the 60x digital superzoom—allow both budding and professional photographers to explore more of their craft without the need for a DSLR camera
- It is the only one in its price point that has a 64MP main camera supported by an 8MP periscope-style lens setup capable of a 5x optical zoom and a 60x digital zoom
- It has 8MP ultrawide-angle lens. The device’s 2MP macro lens also produces astounding macrophotography output
- Powerful dual front in-display cameras of the device, composed of a 32MP Sony 80°wide-angle lens and an IMX616 + 8MP 105°super wide-angle lens
- The main feature that sets the realme X3 SuperZoom apart is the Starry Mode, which is a unique camera capability first to be seen only in a realme smartphone. This feature utilizes an AI algorithm combined with ultra-long exposure and multi-frame synthesis to allow users to capture heavenly bodies in the evening sky
- To aid in capturing an excellent night shot, the device also has a Tripod Mode that supports super long exposure settings.
- 120Hz ultra-smooth refresh rate capability for a favorable viewing experience for users
- Intended for gamers, realme X3 SuperZoom is powered by a Snapdragon 855+ processor, a mobile platform built specifically for gaming, which delivers cutting edge performance, improved graphics and CPU efficiency, and a robust 4G connectivity. It is complemented by a 2.96Hz octa-core processor and UFS 3.0 high-speed flash memory that provides top computing performance, smooth multitasking capabilities, ultra-high download speeds and ultra-low latency
- 4200mAh battery and 30W Dart Flash Charge feature
- Liquid Cooling System that ensures 100 percent effective coverage of internal heat sources to avoid overheating even under heavy performance
- Dolby Atmos and hi-res sound quality which unveil a new frontier in audio for an elevated listening experience
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage
The realme Watch is a smartwatch that promotes life-work balance and fitness, which are essential to staying healthy. Some key features include:
- It can track users’ daily activities and exercise by monitoring heart rate, blood oxygen and calories.
- It also has a blood-oxygen level monitor, a 24/7 real-time heart rate monitor and an Intelligent Activity Tracker for walking and running.
- It has 14 sports modes which include badminton, indoor cycling, elliptical, yoga and cricket.
- It has special remote controls for apps like music and camera. Device unlock can also be done through the watch, a feature that is useful now that everybody is required to wear facemasks. It also sends constant alerts and reminders from chat and health apps.
- The realme Watch comes with multiple personalized watch faces and four different strap colors, which are available for purchase.
The realme Watch is priced at Php 3,990. Customers may avail of a Php 1,000 discount on the realme Watch during Lazada’s 7.15 mid-year sale.
As a flagship device, the realme X3 SuperZoom is priced at Php 24,990 and is available for pre-order in realme concept stores, kiosks and select stores nationwide starting July 9 to July 17.
The realme X3 SuperZoom in the Philippines comes solely in the 12GB+256GB storage variant. It will be available in two colors: Artic White and Glacier Blue.
During the pre-order period, customers will also receive exclusive realme Buds Air Black worth Php 3,990.
A special early bird offer will also be available in realme’s official flagship store on Lazada on July 9 where purchasers will get free realme Buds Air worth Php 3,990.