Lenovo just released a version of its popular flagship smartphone VIBE Shot in pretty pearl white color.
The VIBE Shot is targeted for both shutterbugs and savvy socials who want a sleek and stylish design in a smartphone.
As a camera smartphone, the VIBE Shot includes a dedicated shutter button to activate the camera function instantly to take the perfect shot.
It also has on-board infrared auto-focusing (AF) system that works twice as fast as a conventional autofocus and tri-color LED flash (a first for smartphones) that ensures more realistic skin tones.
The VIBE Shot features a 16-megapixel rear camera with Auto mode and onscreen “point & shoot” guidance along with Pro mode that lets seasoned photographers adjust manual controls like aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings.
Aside from outstanding camera features, the VIBE Shot boasts of Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor – an octa-core chip engineered for multitasking. It is equipped with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in storage, which is expandable up to 128GB through a microSD card. The VIBE Shot is also 4G / LTE capable for a smooth web browsing experience.
The Lenovo VIBE Shot is also available in two other color: carmine red, and graphite grey and can be purchased at all authorized Lenovo dealers nationwide for only Php 17,999.
Specifications of the Lenovo VIBE Shot
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm® Snapdragon™
- Operating System: Android™ 5.1, Lollipop
- Display/Resolution: 5- inch FHD IPS 5Pts Multi-touch, 400 ppi
- Color: Graphite Grey, Carmine Red, Pearl White
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 24.5 GB Internal Storage
- Connectivity: Micro USB, Wi-Fi3 802.11 b/g/n, Personal Hotspot
- Bluetooth: BT 4.1
- Camera: 16 MP AF, Tricolor flash, OIS, IR sensor, 6p lens with blue glass filter and sapphire cover, F2.2 + 8MP FF, Auto & Pro Mode
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po Embedded
- Weight: 145g
- Dimensions: 142 x 70.4 x 7.6 mm
- SIM Support: Dual, Micro SIM