Office 365 with Office 2016 is now available at all Power Mac Center branches nationwide. Customers who will purchase any Mac device on cash or installment will get a special offer on the Office 365 Personal. Promo period is from December 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016.
For those who already have Apple devices, Office 365 is available as a standalone product at Power Mac Center as well. Office 365 Personal goes for ₱2,730, Office 365 Home is at ₱3,500, and Office 365 University costs ₱3,360. Meanwhile, Office for Mac Home Student 2016 is priced at ₱7,650 and Office for Mac Home and Business 2016 costs ₱14,500. Office 365 requires 4GB RAM and at least Mac OS X 10.10.
Features of the Office 365:
- Office 365 allows users to install Office on multiple platforms, including OS and iOS devices to be connected to the service with a single subscription, enabling users to use the application anywhere, anytime and with anyone.
- The new Office for Mac features the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- The suite of applications provide the best of both worlds for Mac users who are familiar Office experience, paired with the best of Apple devices.
- Office 365 is also cloud-connected, so users can quickly get to their documents they’ve recently used on other devices and pick up where they left off.
- Sharing documents have also been made easier as Office 365 offers unparalleled compatibility on computers, tablets, phones, and online. No more sending documents back and forth in email: it’s easy for users to share their work and have others review it, since several people can edit the same document simultaneously.
- Office 2016 also includes professionally designed online templates, sharper graphics on Apple’s retina display, and multitouch gestures for navigating between apps. Office 2016 also has a redesigned ribbon menu and improved integration with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint.
- Office 365 Personal can be installed on two devices (one OS and one iOS device). Office 365 Home can be installed on up to five OS and five iOS devices, while Office 365 University can accommodate two OS or iOS devices.
- Apart from being synced across multiple devices, Office 365 provides 1TB OneDrive online storage that can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Office 365 also allows users to stay connected with 60 minutes of free Skype calls per month to landline and mobile phones in more than 60 countries.
- Furthermore, subscription to Office 365 assures that one’s version of Office is always up to date. Users don’t have to worry about upgrading again because with Office 365, the latest Office applications, features, and services are always included. Subscribers can also get support right away from Microsoft-trained experts, by phone or chat—at no extra charge.