Huawei has launched in the Philippines its much awaited flagship smartphone the Ascend P7, an ultrathin smartphone boasting of 4G LTE capability and a 5-inch display that features full HD in-cell display technology.
Huawei’s new flagship smartphone is the latest in the P Series, Huawei’s smartphones that are positioned as premium devices.
Ascend P7 carries much of the design elements of the Ascend P6, the previous flagship that already reached sale of 4 million units since its launch last year, according to Charles Wu, Huawei Philippines country manager.
Apart from 4G LTE (which is a CAT 4 LTE), Ascend P7 employs dual antenna, which improves signal reception and allows users to enjoy unlimited media viewing or streaming.
The device, through these powerful technical features, has the capability to download at speeds of up to 150 Mbps.
Other features of the Ascend P7 includes the following:
• It is equipped with 4th generation BSI from Sony, Image Signal Processer (ISP), IMAGESMart 2.0 software and f/2.0 aperture on its 13 MP 5P non-spherical lens rear-facing camera.
• Capturing spontaneous moments is also made easy with the Ascend P7’s Ultra Snapshot function which enables the user to be camera-ready 1.2 seconds after double-clicking the down volume button intuitively from a locked mode.
• Taking better selfies, or the group selfie (a.k.a “groufie”), with an 8MP 5P non-spherical lens front-facing camera that comes with a panorama function for panoramic selfie shooting. A 10 level auto-facial enhancement in beauty mode also provides you with options to brighten images taken in low light settings without looking too washed out.
• The Ascend P7 also comes with Huawei’s signature “Voice Photo” function which allows users to tell the phone to take the picture, hands-free. Furthermore, this feature takes photos that are accompanied by 10-second audio clips for users to upload photos with special audio expressions on a variety of social media platforms.
• With edge-to-edge display, the Ascend P7 I just 6.5mm-thick and weighing just 123g. It features sleek sophisticated metallic appearance created by a seven-layered rear surface treatment with a refined “spin effect” micro-pattern design.
• Its enhanced strength and durability against everyday use is courtesy of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 front and rear covers.
Front Camera: 8-megapixel
Resolution: 1080×1920 pixels
OS: Android 4.4 (Kit-Kat)
Rear Camera: 13-megapixel
Battery capacity: 2500mAh
At Lazada online store, the Ascend P7 (the Dual SIM version) is currently priced at P18,678. Click here for the link.